Disc golf is played much like traditional golf, except that flying discs are used, and the 9-“hole” course is set in the base area of the Bretton Woods Ski Area. Each player carries a disc golf package, including an individual scorecard and a set of 2-3 discs of different sizes and weights. Much like the way a set of golf clubs are used, one of the three discs is selected for each “shot”, depending on the distance, wind, and other elements.
Disc golf is recommended for groups of up to four players. This small recreational course has been designed for beginners and families with young children to get outside and try out the sport.
For more information please call 603-278-3320.
Disc Golf Schedule 2021
- Open Daily thru October 11th, 2021: 10:00am - 4:00pm*
*Last round goes out at 3:00pm
- Resort Guest: $10 for a round of 9 holes, includes disc rentals
- General Public: $12 for a round of 9 holes, includes disc rentals
RESERVE DISC GOLF
- Closed toed shoes are recommended.
- Height, age, and weight restrictions may apply. Please refer to the descriptions for more information.
- All participants must have a parent/guardian over 18 years of age sign a waiver.
- Weather conditions may affect scheduled operations.
- Activities should be conducted with members of your own party only. You will not be grouped with participants you do not know. Masks are recommended throughout certain areas of the Bretton Woods Base Lodge and will be marked with signage.
- Bretton Woods and the Omni Mount Washington Resort will continue to follow the Universal Guidelines as mandated by the Governor of the state of New Hampshire. For more information, follow this link.
- All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking. Please pay careful attention to local weather forecasts if you feel that you do not want to participate in the rain. If you choose to cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled start time due to the weather, you will be charged the full amount.
- If your activity is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, you will receive a full refund or have the opportunity to reschedule. We will make every attempt to contact you at least 24 hours ahead of time however; this 24-hour notice may not always be possible due to the unpredictable nature of the weather in New Hampshire.
- You are required to arrive promptly at your scheduled start time. You will not be given a refund or a gift certificate if you are late for your activity.
- We understand that COVID-19 creates uncertainty with travel plans. Please call us to discuss your options should you need to cancel due to situations resulting from the pandemic.