Disc golf is played much like traditional golf, except that flying discs are used, and the 18-“hole” course is set on Fabyan Fields. Each player carries a disc golf package, including an individual scorecard and a set of three discs of different sizes and weights. Much like the way a set of golf clubs are used, one of the three discs is selected for each “shot”, depending on the distance, wind, and other elements.
Disc golf is recommended for groups of up to four players. This small recreational course has been designed for beginners and families with young children to get outside and try out the sport.
For more information, please call the Adventure Center at 603-278-3335.
Disc Golf Schedule 2018
Get UNLIMITED Disc Golf when you purchase a 2018 Adventure Center Summer Day Pass.
- Daily, June 16 - September 3: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Daily, September 4 - October 8: 10:00 am - 4:00pm
*Rental equipment is due back at closing; early and late season 4:00pm, Peak season 5:00pm
- There is a “beginner” 9-hole course located adjacent to the Pickleball Courts in front of the Base Lodge.
- There is an “advanced” 9-hole course located in Fabyan Fields.
- This course requires a .5 mile walk to the start.
- There is a Fairy Garden located beside the Base Lodge for our littlest Disc Golfers.
- With Disc Rental - $12 for your choice of 9 or 18 holes.
- Players may play either course twice for 18 holes or play both courses once.
- Rates include access to 9-hole course, discs, pencil, and score card for each player.