Enjoy the scenery of Mount Washington Resort by bike on our expansive Valley Trail and Fabyan Fields trail systems. Grab a cross-country (XC) bike or a fat bike and explore as the trails wind through thousands of forest in the heart of the White Mountains. XC bike rentals are accessible through the Stone Pillar Lodge, located near the golf clubhouse on the Omni Mount Washington Resort. Fat bike rentals are just across the street at Bretton Woods Base Lodge.
*Closed-toe shoes are required.
CROSS-COUNTRY BIKING AT BRETTON WOODS
Enjoy the scenery of the Omni Mount Washington Resort on a mountain bike. Whether you have your own bike or need to rent, the Resort has trails for all abilities. Experience the cross country riding on our extensive Valley trail system, there is sure to be a trail for you. From double track to signal track, we have it all. Summer trail maps are available for the Valley trail system.
Trail passes and rental reservations can be purchased in advanced online. For more information, please contact the Stone Pillar Lodge at 603-278-3320.
2022 Bike Rental Schedule
- Thursday-Monday: May 28th - June 17th & May 30th
- 9:00am - 2:00pm
*All equipment due back at 4:00pm
- Daily: June 18 -Oct 10th
- 9:00am - 3:00pm
*All equipment due back at 5:00 pm
2022 Valley Trail System Pass Rates
||Public (Resort Guest)
(ages 65+ up)
RESERVE TRAIL PASS
2022 BIKE RENTAL RATES*
- Front suspension mountain bikes are available for rent at Stone Pillar located at the Omni Mount Washington Hotel. All bikes are for use on the valley system trails. Helmets are required and included with your rental.
- Are available for touring around the resort and exploring the green trails on the valley system and are not recommended for intermediate or advance trails. Helmets are required and included with your rental.
*Includes trail pass
| XC Mountain Bikes
RESERVE MTB BIKE RENTAL
2022 Bretton Woods Mountain Biking Season Pass
Purchase a season pass this summer and enjoy unlimited access to the Bretton Woods Valley Trail System for $109! Make this the summer to explore the trails. There are no blackout dates and trails are typically open daily during normal operating hours as condition warrant.
PURCHASE MTB SEASON PASS
- Bretton Woods and the Omni Mount Washington Resort will continue to follow the Universal Guidelines as mandated by the Governor of the state of New Hampshire. For more information, follow this link.
- All orders are charged in full at the time of the reservation. Changes or cancellations made 48 hours prior to arrival date are fully refundable. Changes or cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to arrival date are non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Please pay careful attention to local weather forecasts for any outdoor activities if you feel that you do not want to participate in certain weather conditions.
- You will not be given a refund or a gift certificate if you are late or do not show up for your activity.
- We understand that COVID-19 creates uncertainty with travel plans. Please call us to discuss your options should you need to cancel due to situations resulting from the pandemic.
- If your activity is cancelled by Bretton Woods due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, you will receive a full refund or have the opportunity to reschedule. We will make every attempt to contact you at least 48 hours ahead of time however; this 48-hour notice may not always be possible due to the unpredictable nature of the weather in New Hampshire.