Scenic Lift Rides
Enjoy a scenic ride up the Bethlehem Express Quad chair lift for breathtaking views of the surrounding forest and Presidential Range. The 12-minute ride up takes you to Latitude 44° Restaurant, where you can relax on the deck, enjoy a light lunch and have a cool drink. Take a leisurely hike back down or make it a round trip and enjoy the spectacular views of New Hampshire's White Mountains during your descent.
For more information, please call the Adventure Center at 603-278-3335.
2019 Scenic Lift Ride Schedule
- Scenic lift rides and the Latitude 44 Restaurant are closed for the 2019 summer & fall seasons. Lat 44 will re-open for the 2019-2020 ski season.
2019 Scenic Lift Ride Rates
- Adults (13-64): $8 (resort guest, $6)
- Children (12 & under): FREE
- Seniors (65+): $6
Lift & Lunch Special
Enjoy a scenic 12 minute ride up the Bethlehem Express Quad for breathtaking views of the surrounding national forest and the majestic Presidential Range, then enjoy a light lunch and cool drink at Latitude 44 Restaurant, All for $23.99!
Includes scenic lift ride* and Lunch at Latitude 44. Choice of one menu item, non alcoholic beverage and tax. Price does not include menu add-ons, additional orders, alcoholic beverages and gratuities.
*Up to 2 Kids ride the chairlift free with paying Adult. Lunch is not included with kid’s tickets. Not available for groups or in combination with other promotions and specials. Scenic tickets may not be used for Downhill biking or other activities that require a trail pass. Dates, hours and seasonal activities subject to change.
For more information, please call 603-278-3335
Latitude 44 Restaurant Schedule
- September 7th - October 13th & 14th
- Weekends Only: 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Up to 2 kids ride free with paying adult.
- Downhill biking requires trail pass.
- All activities are subject to conditions and schedule changes.