Scenic Ride on the Bretton Woods Skyway
Enjoy a scenic ride on the Bretton Woods Skyway Gondola for breathtaking views of Mt. Washington and Presidential Range. The 12-minute ride up takes you to our new Rosebrook Lodge and on-mountain dining at the Switchback Grille, Crystal Hills or Peaks Cafe.
For more information, please call 603-278-3320.
Summer Scenic Gondola Ride Schedule
- Weekends Only (Saturday & Sunday)
- June 5 - 13, 2021
- 10:00am - 4:00pm*
*last gondola up at 3:30pm
- Memorial Day Weekend; May 29 - 31, 2021
- June 19 - October 11, 2021
- 10:00am - 4:00pm*
*Last gondola up at 3:30pm
Scenic Gondola Ride Rates
- Ages 13 & Over: $21
- Ages 5 - 12: $17
- Resort Guest
- Ages 13 & Over: $18
- Ages 5 - 12: $15
Rosebrook Lodge Dining
- Peaks Cafe: Currently closed.
- Switchback Grille & Crystal Hills: Currently closed.
- Due to our continued concern regarding COVID-19, activities must be conducted with members of your own party only. You will not be grouped with participants you do not know. Masks are required throughout certain areas of the Bretton Woods Base Lodge and will be marked with signage.
- Bretton Woods and the Omni Mount Washington Resort will adhere to the Universal Guidelines as mandated by the Governor of the State of New Hampshire. For more information, follow this link.
- All reservations and purchases online are charged in full at the time of booking. Please pay careful attention to local weather forecasts if you feel that you do not want to participate in the rain. If you choose to cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled start time due to the weather, you will be charged the full amount.
- If your activity is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, you will receive a full refund or have the opportunity to reschedule. We will make every attempt to contact you at least 24 hours ahead of time however; this 24-hour notice may not always be possible due to the unpredictable nature of the weather in New Hampshire. You will not be given a refund or a gift certificate if you are late or do not show up for your activity.
- We understand that COVID-19 creates uncertainty with travel plans. Please call us to discuss your options should you need to cancel due to situations resulting from the pandemic.