Scenic Ride on the Bretton Woods Skyway
Enjoy a scenic ride on the Bretton Woods Skyway Gondola for breathtaking views of Mt. Washington and Presidential Range. The 12-minute ride up takes you to our new Rosebrook Lodge and on-mountain dining at the Switchback Grille along with grab & go snacks and beverages at Peaks Cafe.
For more information, please call 603-278-3320.
Summer Scenic Gondola Ride Schedule
RESERVE GONDOLA RIDE
- Open Daily
- June 19 - October 11, 2021
- 10:00am - 4:00pm*
*Last gondola up at 3:30pm
Scenic Gondola Ride Rates
- Ages 13 & Over: $21
- Ages 5 - 12: $17
- Resort Guest
- Ages 13 & Over: $18
- Ages 5 - 12: $15
RESERVE GONDOLA RIDE
Rosebrook Lodge Dining*
- Peaks Cafe
- Switchback Grille
- Bar open daily.
- Dining open Saturday & Sunday only.
Please note, the Switchback Grille is open for dining on Saturday & Sunday only and the bar is open daily. Peaks Café is open with grab n' go snacks and beverages daily. Guest capacity at Switchback Grille is limited and the purchase of a scenic gondola ride ticket is not a reservation for dining in the restaurant and does not guarantee seating for lunch. Seating is first come, first served. The last seating at Switchback Grille is a 2:30pm, please plan accordingly.
*Due to scheduled special events, regular hours of operation in Rosebrook Lodge may be impacted. Please check the current hours & schedule or call ahead to confirm availability at 603-278-3320.
VIEW CURRENT HOURS & SCHEDULE*
- Activities should be conducted with members of your own party only. You will not be grouped with participants you do not know. Masks are recommended throughout certain areas of the Bretton Woods Base Lodge and will be marked with signage.
- Bretton Woods and Omni Mount Washington Resort will continue to follow the universal guidelines as mandated by the State of New Hampshire. For more information, follow this link.
- All reservations and purchases online are charged in full at the time of booking. Please pay careful attention to local weather forecasts if you feel that you do not want to participate in the rain. If you choose to cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled start time due to the weather, you will be charged the full amount.
- If your activity is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, you will receive a full refund or have the opportunity to reschedule. We will make every attempt to contact you at least 24 hours ahead of time however; this 24-hour notice may not always be possible due to the unpredictable nature of the weather in New Hampshire. You will not be given a refund or a gift certificate if you are late or do not show up for your activity.
- We understand that COVID-19 creates uncertainty with travel plans. Please call us to discuss your options should you need to cancel due to situations resulting from the pandemic.