Trail & Pony Rides at Bretton Woods
Experience the majestic beauty of New Hampshire's White Mountains as you explore on horseback. Bretton Woods offers something for everyone looking for a unique way to experience nature. Whether it's your first time on horseback or you're an experienced equestrian, saddle up and discover why this stunning region is one of the most popular places in NH for horseback riding. With gorgeous views and a tranquil atmosphere, make sure to add horseback riding to your list of family-friendly activities while visiting Bretton Woods. All levels are welcome, with trained staff and a variety of rides to choose from. Come experience the freedom of riding through this beautiful landscape!
Book your ride today for an unforgettable trip to Bretton Woods, New Hampshire. Make memories that will last you a lifetime!
Reservations are required for this program, please contact the Stables at 603-278-3388 or email email@example.com for more information. Group rides can be booked online.
2023 Trail Riding Schedule
Starting May 20, 2023 to October 29, 2023.
*As conditions warrant
Trail Rides: 9:30am - 4pm
Pony Rides: 10am - 2pm
2023 Trail & Pony Riding Rates
|1-Hour Group Tour*
|1-Hour Private Tour*
up to 2 guests
|Pony Rides- per child
*Riders must be 8 years or older unless given special permission by stables manager. All riders under the age of 18 years-old must have a parent or guardian present. Waivers must be completed at the start of the ride.
Trail Ride Requirements:
- No experience is necessary to enjoy this guided trail ride
- Riders must be at least 8 years or older
- Riders must weigh less than 250 lbs
- Long pants are strongly recommended
- Closed-toe sneaker or light hiking shoe
- Helmets are required and provided
- All Riders must sign a waiver prior to ride minors must have a parent or guardian
- All orders are charged in full at the time of the reservation. Changes or cancellations made 48 hours prior to arrival date are fully refundable. Changes or cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to arrival date are non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Please pay careful attention to local weather forecasts for any outdoor activities if you feel that you do not want to participate in certain weather conditions.
- You will not be given a refund or a gift certificate if you are late or do not show up for your activity.
- If your activity is cancelled by Bretton Woods due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, you will receive a full refund or have the opportunity to reschedule. We will make every attempt to contact you at least 48 hours ahead of time; however, this 48-hour notice may not always be possible due to the unpredictable nature of the weather in New Hampshire