Seasonal Schedule at Mount Washington Resort
Omni Mount Washington Resort is a beautiful place to watch the seasons unfold! This information guides our guests and provides the most current schedule and offerings around the Omni Mount Washington Resort. For questions or further information please call the Activities Concierge Desk at (603) 278-8989 .
EVENT CALENDAR CURRENT ACTIVITY SCHEDULE SEASONAL GUIDE
- Seasonal hours and activity offerings are subject to change without notice
Current Resort Dining Options
Please note, all resort activities are subject to change. For the most current resort offerings and activities please call the Activities Concierge Desk at (603) 278-8989 or consult the Resort's Bugle, highlighting current activities and schedule.
- Main Dining Room: Serving breakfast and dinner daily. Closed October 28-30.
- Stickney's Steak & Chop Pub: Our popular steakhouse serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Rosebrook Bar: Serving light afternoon and evening fare daily.
- Princess Room: Offering an extensive wine and whiskey selection, plus Afternoon Tea on Fridays and Saturdays. Closed October 28.
- The Cave: Our authentic former Speakeasy, is open nightly for televised sports, libations and light fare. Live entertainment is offered on select evenings.
- Fabyan's Station: Open daily for summer season.
- The Bretton Arms Dining Room: Open daily for breakfast, open for dinner Wednesday through Sunday. Closed October 31.
- The Grille: Open daily for lunch and libations at the Golf Clubhouse.
- Latitude 44: The on-mountain restaurant is closed for the season; will re-open for the 2018-2019 winter season in mid-December 2018.
- Slopeside Restaurant & Pub: Currently closed for the season; will re-open for the 2018-19 winter season in mid-December, 2018. The Pub will re-open mid-November.
- Pool Bar: is closed for the season.