Seasonal Schedule at Mount Washington Resort
Omni Mount Washington Resort is a beautiful place to watch the seasons unfold! This information guides our guests and provides the most current schedule and offerings around the Omni Mount Washington Resort. For questions or further information please call the Activities Concierge Desk at 603-278-8989 .
EVENT CALENDAR CURRENT ACTIVITY SCHEDULE SEASONAL GUIDE
- Seasonal hours and activity offerings are subject to change without notice
Current Resort Dining Options
- Main Dining Room: Serving breakfast daily and open for dinner Thursdays through Sundays. The MDR will be closed for breakfast on the following dates; April 12th, April 27th-28th and May 25th -27th. The MDR will be closed for dinner on April 4th, April 11th, April 27th, May 15th and May 24th-26th.
- Stickney's Steak & Chop Pub: Our popular steakhouse serves lunch and dinner daily. Stickney's will be closed April 24th - April 26th.
- Rosebrook Bar: Serving light afternoon and evening fare daily; the Rosebrook Bar will be closed on April 25th & 26th.
- Princess Room: Offering an extensive wine and whiskey selection, plus Afternoon Tea on Fridays and Saturdays.
- The Cave: Our authentic former Speakeasy, is open nightly for televised sports, libations and light fare. Live entertainment is offered on select evenings.
- Fabyan's Station: Open Thursday through Sunday, 11:30am - 9:00pm.
- The Bretton Arms Dining Room: Currently closed, will open for breakfast May 28th - May 31st and will open for dinner May 29th - May 31st.
- The Grille: Currently closed for the winter season and will re-open at the start of golf season.
- Latitude 44: The on-mountain restaurant is closed for the 2018-19 winter season, will re-open for the summer season in June, 2019.
- Slopeside Restaurant & Pub: The restaurant & pub are closed for the winter season.
- Pool Bar: is closed for the season.
Please note, all resort activities are subject to change. For the most current resort offerings and activities please call the Activities Concierge Desk at 603-278-8989 or consult the Resort's
Bugle, highlighting current activities and schedule.