Seasonal Schedule at Mount Washington Resort
Omni Mount Washington Resort is a beautiful place to watch the seasons unfold! This information guides our guests and provides the most current schedule and offerings around the Omni Mount Washington Resort. For questions or further information please call the Activities Concierge Desk at 603-278-8989 .
EVENT CALENDAR CURRENT ACTIVITY SCHEDULE SEASONAL GUIDE
- Seasonal hours and activity offerings are subject to change without notice
- Per executive order by the Governor of New Hampshire issued on March 16, 2020, all restaurants and bars in the State of New Hampshire will be required to serve patrons by takeout, delivery and drive-through methods only. Therefore, all food and beverage venues at the Omni Mount Washington Resort are closed until further notice. Take-out and pre-packaged food items will be available, as well as our In Room Dining Menu for guest of the Omni Mount Washington Hotel. Other resort facilities and activities may also be limited, and daily options will be posted in the resort’s activities bulletin and other postings throughout the property.
These steps are being taken to help limit the spread of COVID-19 and to keep our guests and associates as safe as possible, and we do apologize for any inconvenience.
- The Outdoor Pool & Bar complex will be closed as of August 19, 2019 as we begin development of our new guest rooms in the Presidential Wing expansion. These new luxury rooms will boast private balconies with superior mountain views. We are excited for this next chapter in the storied history of the Omni Mount Washington Resort.
- The Bretton Woods Nordic Center is closed for the 2019-20 winter season.
- The Bretton Woods Alpine Ski Area is closed for the 2019-20 winter season.
- The Spa at Omni Mount Washington Resort is currently closed until April 30th.
- Both the Mount Washington Course and the Mount Pleasant Course, as well as the Golf Clubhouse and practice facilities, are closed for 2019. Thanks for a great season and we'll see you next spring!
Current Resort Dining Options
Please note, all resort activities are subject to change. For the most current resort offerings and activities please call the Activities Concierge Desk at 603-278-8989 or consult the Resort's Bugle, highlighting current activities and schedule.