Are masks required to be worn outdoors at the resort?
- Masks are not required but they are recommended. This includes lift lines, chairlifts and the gondola. We will be loading lifts to capacity on peak days so if you are concerned about the spread of COVID in lift lines, in gondola cabins or while riding with other passengers, we recommend you wear a mask.
Are masks required to be worn indoors at the resort.
- Masks are strongly recommended in all indoor spaces, except when actively drinking & dining.
Is proof of vaccination required to visit the resort?
- You will not be required to show proof of vaccination to visit the resort.
Are there any changes to your snowmaking and grooming operations?
- We pride ourselves on our award-winning snow and grooming and there are no plans to change that.
Is the resort shuttle service available?
- The resort will offer a limited shuttle service that will run between the ski area, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, the Omni Bretton Arms Inn, The Lodge and the Bretton Woods Nordic Center. Shuttles will not be "on demand" and will run in a continuous loop.
Is there childcare available this season?
- Childcare and/or the nursery are not available at the resort this season.
Are equipment rentals available this season?
- Yes, ski and snowboard equipment are available this season as well as snowshoes, Nordic equipment and Fat Bikes. Rental equipment must be reserved 48 hours in advance online through the Bretton Woods eStore.
How are the lifts / gondola going to be loaded this season?
- The gondola and lifts are going to be loaded to full capacity during peak days in order to manage lift lines and provide more time on the slopes. If you are concerned about the spread of COVID in lift lines or gondola cabins, we strongly suggest you wear a mask.
Is there going to be a race series this season?
Is the Canopy Tour open this winter?
Are Fat Bike rentals available this winter?
- Yes, rentals are available this season. Guests are welcome to use their own fat bikes, but must purchase a Winter Trail Pass and adhere to the trail requirements. Advance online purchase for fat bike rentals will be required through the Bretton Woods eStore.
Is the Slopeside Climbing Wall open this winter?
- At this time, we do not plan on operating the climbing wall but that may change as the season progresses.
Is the Kid’s Snowmobile Park open this winter?
- No, the kid's snowmobile park will not operate this season.
Can I rent snowshoes this winter?
Is the tubing hill open at the Mount Washington Hotel?
- Yes, the tubing hill, located near the Bretton Woods Nordic Center, will be open and tickets must be purchased in advance online through the Bretton Woods eStore.