Nordic Season Pass
Think Snow, and Plan Ahead
To all our valued Skiers & Riders, we hope you are well and that you’ve found your way forward during these challenging times. We’ve all learned a lot over the past several months and we are happy to announce that there WILL be skiing & riding at Bretton Woods for the 2020-21 winter season!
There will be some necessary changes in the way the resort will operate this season. Our policies and operating plans are being developed in accordance with the guidelines put forth by the State of New Hampshire’s Governor’s Economic Reopening Taskforce, and will be reevaluated frequently. Be sure to check the latest guidelines prior to each visit.
Our current plan is to fire up our award-winning snowmaking in early November with the goal of opening the Alpine ski area for Thanksgiving. As we know, the Nordic Center is less predictable, and we will get the trail system open as soon as Mother Nature allows. When we do open, our Alpine and Nordic snow reports will be your go-to resource for open terrain and lifts, and any last minute operational changes.
To ensure compliance with policies and to optimize safety measures, we will be limiting the number of guests on the slopes and in our lodges on a daily basis this season. We will not be grouping people on lifts to maximize capacity and you will only ride with those that you choose to ride with. Season pass holders will NOT be limited in the use of their pass nor will they be required to make a reservation for the days they want to visit. If you do not plan to purchase a season pass, we strongly recommend that you purchase your lift tickets online BEFORE visiting the resort to ensure you are able to ski or ride on your preferred days. Online ticket purchases will be available soon.
Staff and guests will be required to wear a cloth face covering over their nose and mouth when on the premises of the ski resort unless they are skiing on a trail, physically distanced 6 feet or more, or eating or drinking. This includes loading, riding and unloading lifts. By visiting Bretton Woods, you voluntarily assume the risks related to possible exposure to COVID-19. Personal responsibility will be the key to making this ski season successful. Please respect your fellow skiers and riders and the employees of Bretton Woods by following the guidelines we have put forth. We are all in this together and need your help to ensure we can enjoy the sport we love for the entirety of the season.
Certain facilities, services and programs will be limited or not available this season. To better plan your visit please click the link below for full details on our policies, available facilities & services and answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
2020/21 Nordic Excursion Pass
Buy on or after December 1, 2020:
BUY YOUR PASS ONLINE
- Adult (18-64): $179
- Teen (13-17): $119
- Junior (5-12): $109
- Child (4 & under): $25**
- Senior (65-79): $109
- Senior (80+): $25
- Nordic Family Pass (2 adults, 2 kids): $399
2020/21 Nordic Excursion Pass Benefits
Season-long Nordic skiing, during regular operating hours, with no blackout dates, including one single chairlift ride at the alpine ski area each day to access the Mountain Road Trail. All Nordic Season Pass holders received 10% off at all resort retail outlets.
- 10% off at all resort retail outlets, on high-performance equipment rentals and services in the Repair Shop.
- 20% off full-price Canopy Tours, West Wall Climbs, Ranger Rides & guided Fly Fishing, reservations required.
- 20% off public green fee rate, Mon-Thursday and after 2pm, Friday - Sunday, tee time required.
- Adults pay half-price the month of July when accompanying a Jr. Pass holder on the Mount Pleasant course, tee time required.
- $15 off on an Adult Full-Day, Alpine All-Mountain Lift Ticket. Limit one ticket per day
- Summer Scenic Gondola Ride Pass upgrade for $49!
- NASTAR Pass upgrade for $99! Learn More
- Add Summer Bike Access for just $55! Learn More!
- You must be present and show your valid 2020/21 pass to receive any pass benefit. Limit one ticket per pass purchased.
- At this time Bretton Woods is not participating in other season pass discount programs at or with any other Nordic Centers.
- Pass benefits and discounts may not be combined with other special offers or discounts.
- Children (Ages 4 & under) pass purchases must be accompanied by at least one Adult, Teen, Junior or Senior pass purchase.
- Bretton Woods passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.