The Bretton Woods Nordic Rental Shop
Please be advised that Nordic rentals require advance online reservations 48 hours prior to arrival date. Renters and equipment users under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. All renters will need to sign a release waiver and accept or decline damage waiver which covers all damage to skis, except for theft. If renting equipment for children, be sure to know their accurate height, weight and age before you begin the online process.
The Bretton Woods Nordic Center is closed for the 2021/2022 season. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to seeing you next season.
Recommended Attire For Nordic Skiing
- Hat and balaclava or a face mask/neck gaiter
- Insulated weather-proof gloves
- Long underwear (top and bottom) - wool or polypropylene best
- Weather-proof hard or soft shell pant
- Layered jacket system (fleece/soft-shell jacket with weather-proof shell)
- Warm wool or polypropylene socks
- Ski Goggles / eye protection
- Water / Insulated hydration pack
- All orders are charged in full at the time of the reservation. Changes or cancellations made 48 hours prior to arrival date are fully refundable. Changes or cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to arrival date are non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Please pay careful attention to local weather forecasts for any outdoor activities if you feel that you do not want to participate in certain weather conditions.
- You will not be given a refund or a gift certificate if you are late or do not show up for your activity.
- We understand that COVID-19 creates uncertainty with travel plans. Please call us to discuss your options should you need to cancel due to situations resulting from the pandemic.
- If your activity is cancelled by Bretton Woods due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, you will receive a full refund or have the opportunity to reschedule. We will make every attempt to contact you at least 48 hours ahead of time however; this 48-hour notice may not always be possible due to the unpredictable nature of the weather in New Hampshire.