Disc golf is played much like traditional golf, except that flying discs are used, and the 9-“hole” course is set near the Stone Pillar Lodge. Each player carries a disc golf package, including an individual scorecard and a set of 2-3 discs of different sizes and weights. Much like the way a set of golf clubs are used, one of the three discs is selected for each “shot”, depending on the distance, wind, and other elements.
Disc golf is recommended for groups of up to four players. This small recreational course has been designed for beginners and families with young children to get outside and try out the sport.
For more information, please call the Stone Pillar Lodge at 603-278-4437.
Disc Golf Schedule 2020
- Disc golf is closed for the 2020 season. We look forward to seeing you next spring.
- Stone Pillar Lodge located adjacent to the Bretton Woods Golf Clubhouse
- $10 for a round of 9 holes, includes disc rentals
- $20 for a family of 4 for a round of 9 holes, includes disc rentals
- Closed toed shoes are recommended.
- Height, age, and weight restrictions may apply. Please refer to the descriptions for more information.
- All participants must have a parent/guardian over 18 years of age sign a waiver.
- Weather conditions may affect scheduled operations.
Guest will be asked practice social distancing, only play and partake in activities with members of your party while providing 6 feet between other guests.
All equipment is disinfected after each use, hand sanitizing stations are provided at the Stone Pillar Lodge.
To minimize indoor traffic all activities will be sold from the outside the Stone Pillar Lodge, restrooms in the golf clubhouse are available.
It is recommended that all guests wear masks and clean hands regularly.
We ask that you stay home if you are not feeling well.