Bretton Woods Indoor Climbing Wall
Climb with us this winter! The Slopeside Climbing Wall is 624-square feet of indoor rock climbing, located on the Slopeside level of the Bretton Woods Base Lodge. The 30-foot tall climbing wall offers a variety of routes on modular handholds and artificial rock. For an alternative activity that keeps you a little closer to the ground, the 300-square foot bouldering cave complements the climbing wall and makes for a fun time after a day on the slopes. We provide the harnesses and ropes, and our knowledgeable, trained staff is here to assist you.
The Slopeside Climbing Wall features a variety of routes, ranging from beginner to expert, so the whole family can enjoy the climb!
Tickets are available at the Adventure Center. For more information, please call 603-278-3335
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT BRETTON WOODS SLOPESIDE CLIMBING WALL IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. PLEASE CHECK THE DAILY SNOW REPORT FOR UPDATES OR CALL 603-278-3335 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Climbing Wall Season Pass
- Purchase your Winter 2019-20 Climbing Wall Season Pass for $149!
- Good for 30 minutes on the Slopeside Climbing Wall / Bouldering Cave per day during normal operating hours.
- Must present pass at Guest Services each day you wish to climb to reserve a time slot.
- Season Pass is non-transferable.
Slopeside Climbing Rates
- $15 for a 10-minute session on the climbing wall and / or the bouldering cave
- $3 for optional climbing shoe rental (Guests may use their own clean, dry sneakers if they wish)
- A minimum age of 5 years old is recommended.
- Participants must be able to safely fit into a harness and sign a liability waiver.
- Anyone under the age of 18 will be required to have their guardian sign a waiver.
- You may climb in your own clean, dry sneakers or rent climbing shoes for $3.