Tubing Hill at Bretton Woods Nordic Center
Winter Snow Tubing
HOURS OF OPERATION
Last Rental 2:30pm
Pick up tubes at Bretton Woods Nordic Center. Last rental day for 2022/23 winter season is April 2, 2023
With the Presidential Mountain Range as your backdrop, fly down our groomed hill for a thrill great for the whole family. And the best part - you don't need any experience, special skills or lessons! We provide the tube and you just provide your winter gear and a sense of adventure. Tubes can be rented at the Stone Pillar Lodge located near the Bretton Woods Nordic Center.
Advance reservations through the Bretton Woods eStore are required. Please call 603-278-4437 for more information.
2022-23 Tubing Rates
Tickets must be purchased in advance online on the Bretton Woods eStore.
- One person per tube when riding.
- Starting dates and conditions are weather dependent.
- Children under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present to sign the waiver.
- No lift service available; traditional tubing hill which requires some hiking.
- All outdoor programs and activity schedules are subject to the current weather conditions. Please call the Activities Concierge at 603-278-8989 for the latest information.
- All orders are charged in full at the time of the reservation. Changes or cancellations made 48 hours prior to arrival date are fully refundable. Changes or cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to arrival date are non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Please pay careful attention to local weather forecasts for any outdoor activities if you feel that you do not want to participate in certain weather conditions.
- You will not be given a refund or a gift certificate if you are late or do not show up for your activity.
- If your activity is cancelled by Bretton Woods due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions, you will receive a full refund or have the opportunity to reschedule. We will make every attempt to contact you at least 48 hours ahead of time however; this 48-hour notice may not always be possible due to the unpredictable nature of the weather in New Hampshire.