Tubing Hill at Bretton Woods Nordic Center
Fly down our sculpted tubing run for a thrill ride perfect for the whole family. With packed powder made for speed you'll want to attack the hill again and again. Laugh it up as you spin, glide and slide down our fun run. And the best part is - you don't need any experience, special skills or lessons. Just rent one of our tubes and let the fun begin. Tubes can be rented at the Stone Pillar Lodge, located near the Bretton Woods Nordic Center.
2019-20 Tubing Schedule
THE BRETTON WOODS TUBING HILL IS CLOSED FOR THE 2019-20 WINTER SEASON. THANKS FOR A GREAT YEAR AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE AGAIN NEXT YEAR!
- $12 per tube for one hour
- Tubes are rented out on a first come, first serve basis
- Starting dates and conditions are weather dependent
- Children under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present to sign the waiver
- No lift service available; traditional tubing hill which requires some hiking
- All outdoor programs and activity schedules are subject to the current weather conditions. Please call the Activities Concierge at 603-278-8989 for the latest information.