Ski School FAQs
To all our valued Skiers & Riders, we hope you are well and that you’ve found your way forward during these challenging times. We’ve all learned a lot over the past several months and we are happy to announce that there WILL be skiing & riding at Bretton Woods for the 2020-21 winter season!
There will be some necessary changes in the way the resort will operate this season. Our policies and operating plans are being developed in accordance with the guidelines put forth by the State of New Hampshire’s Governor’s Economic Reopening Taskforce, and will be reevaluated frequently.
- Will you be offering ski school lessons this season?
- We will offer single person Private Lessons for guests ages 7 & up. We will not offer group lessons this season. Advance reservations are required and are available online.
- Will the Hobbits and Babes in the Woods programs be available this year?
- These programs will not be available for the 2020 - 21 season.
- Are you offering the development / freestyle / race competition programs?
- Due to the uncertainty of these times, we have not finalized the details on these programs for this coming ski season.
- Are you offering Adult Seasonal Programs this year?
- We have not finalized the details on these programs for this coming ski season.
- Will equipment rentals be available this season?
- Yes, ski and snowboard equipment will be available this season as well as snowshoes, Nordic equipment and Fat Bikes. Rental equipment must be reserved in advance online and will be available on our E-store soon.
- Will I have to wear a mask during the lesson?
- Staff and guests will be required to wear a cloth face covering over their nose and mouth when on the premises of the ski resort unless they are skiing on a trail, physically distanced 6 feet or more, or eating or drinking. This includes loading, riding and unloading lifts.