Ski School FAQs
To all our valued Bretton Woods skiers & riders, we are excited for a long and snowy 2021-22 Alpine and Nordic ski season! With last year's challenging season behind us, we want to thank everyone for your understanding and for working together to ensure a safe and successful 2020-21 ski season!
That said, there will continue to be some necessary changes in the way the resort will operate for the 2021-22 season. Our policies and operating plans are being developed in accordance with State and Local guidelines and will be reevaluated frequently. Please check these pages regularly and prior to visiting Bretton Woods this winter.
- Are ski school lessons available this season?
- Yes. We are offering private lessons for both children and adults along with a semi-private option for family and/or friends to have a lesson together. We will not be offering full-day or half-day children’s group lessons.
- Are the Hobbits and Babes in the Woods programs available this year?
- These two programs will not operate in the same way that they have in years past. Children ages 7-12 will be able to enter into a private lesson or semi-private lesson with members of their own party.
- Are you offering the race competition programs?
- Are you offering Adult Seasonal Programs this year?
- No, Bretton Woods is not offering Adult Seasonal Programs this season.
- Are equipment rentals available this season?
- Do I have to wear a mask during the lesson?
- Masks are not required while outdoors but are recommended. If you would like your instructor to wear a mask, please ask and they will accommodate you.