The Bretton Woods Ski & Snowboard School is pleased to offer a variety of seasonal programs for kids, teens and adults. These programs are designed to improve technique while providing a fun and comfortable environment. Bretton Woods also hosts junior racing programs as part of the Bretton Woods Competition Center. For additional information regarding any of these season-long programs please call 603-278-3303.
NEW! Bretton Woods Trailblazers
Bretton Woods Trailblazers is a seasonal program for young skiers who want to improve their skiing by developing their skills, exploring all types of terrain and to see how far they can take their skiing potential. These skiers will enjoy all the various terrain that Bretton Woods has to offer, challenge their friends on the NASTAR Course as well as free skiing around the mountain with our coaches.
For more information for any of our junior seasonal or race programs please call 603-278-3320 or submit an online request.
Seasonal programs are now available for purchase online through our E-Store.
- Saturdays, November 27th, 2021 - March 13th, 2022
- Plus select days during vacation periods; dates to be determined.
- 9:30am - 1:30pm
- Will not break for lunch but will have 15 minute breaks throughout the time. Bring snacks.
- Full Program: $1,295.00 per child.
Registration Details & Requirements
- This program is for skiers ages 7 through and 15*. Groups will be set up as U8, U10, U12, U14 & U16.
*Ages based on skier's current age as of December 31, 2020
- The minimum skiing ability for participants is "Blue Zone Skier" as described by the Bretton Woods Ski School.
- Blue Zone Skier described as:
- I am skiing parallel on blue trails
- I make some turns in a wedge.
- I make some turns parallel.
- All athletes are required to wear a helmet.
- All participants must have a Bretton Woods season pass or day ticket to participate each day.