Ski Bretton Woods - New Hampshire's Largest Ski Area
Visit Bretton Woods, New Hampshire's largest ski area with 464 acres of skiing and snowboarding on 63 trails and 35 glades! Ten lifts, including the Bretton Woods Skyway 8-Passenger Gondola and four high-speed quads, make your ride up the mountain almost as fun as the ride down. If there's snow falling, chances are we've got it - or we can make it with snow-making on 92% of our trails.
Daily Lift Schedule*
- Winter 2021-22 information is coming soon!
- Summit Elevation: 3,100 feet
- Vertical Drop: 1,500 feet
- Base Elevation: 1,600 feet
- Trails and Glades: 98
- Skiable Acreage: 464 acres
- Snowmaking: 92% of Trails
- Average Annual Snowfall: 200+ inches
- Season Length: Early-November to Mid-April
- Exposure: North/Northeast
- Lifts: 10
- Uphill Lift Capacity: 14,000 skiers per hour
- We will be following all recommended guidelines as set forth by the State of NH and CDC. Please check back regularly for updates.