Bretton Woods - New Hampshire's Largest Ski Area
HOURS OF OPERATION
Closed for the winter 2022-23 season.
- Summit Elevation: 3,100 feet
- Vertical Drop: 1,500 feet
- Base Elevation: 1,600 feet
- Trails and Glades: 98
- Skiable Acreage: 464 acres
- Snowmaking: 92% of Trails
- Average Annual Snowfall: 200+ inches
- Season Length: Early-November to Mid-April
- Exposure: North/Northeast
- Lifts: 10
- Uphill Lift Capacity: 14,000 skiers per hour
SKI MAGAZINE READERS' CHOICE #2 OVERALL IN THE EAST; #1 GROOMING & LIFTS!
THANK YOU for choosing Bretton Woods as the #2 Top Overall Ski Resort in the East this year. Plus, #1 in the East for Grooming & Lifts! Visit Bretton Woods, New Hampshire's largest ski area with 464 acres of skiing and snowboarding on 63 trails and 35 glades! Ten lifts, including the Bretton Woods Skyway 8-Passenger Gondola and four high-speed quads, make your ride up the mountain almost as fun as the ride down. If there's snow falling, chances are we've got it - or we can make it with snow-making on 92% of our trails.